Privacy and Refund Policy
Refunds will be accepted if contacted within 24 hours of confirmed delivery. Refunds will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, and it is the customers responsibility to ship the ammunition back. This is only for unopened and unused ammunition.
Once an order is placed, if it is canceled prior to the order being pulled refunds are subject to a 6%-8% cancelation fee. This is our COST to process credit cards then process a refund. Please know once an order is placed the minimum fee to cancel is 6% the total cost.
Once the ammunition has been opened due to the nature of the product we cannot accept any return or refund requests.
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information. This policy describes the privacy practices of TacPlaceLLC & ShootAmmo.com.
TacPlaceLLC & ShootAmmo.com POLICY.
Your use of any of our sites is subject to the Terms and Conditions for that site.
This policy applies to:
WHAT WE COLLECT:
Information you give us about yourself. We collect and store information you provide through our digital sites and in our store. The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and other payment information
- Driver's license number or other government issued identification or certification (for example, if your state requires this documentation for the purchase of age restricted items)
- Date of birth (for example, the purchase of age restricted items)
- Part of your Social Security Number (if we receive legal documentation from courts)
- Location information
- Your responses to surveys
- Information you give us about others. You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Identifying you on our website in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products to you or others
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing credit card applications
- Responding to your questions and requests
- Improving our products and services
- Analyzing website and device application trends and customers interests
- Preventing losses and ensuring security